Friday, February 01, 2008

Special Feature


Special Feature, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

The other day we filmed a special feature for the Freedom Club! I'll
post a little clip up here in the next week to show you guys. :)

Right now I'm in Washington DC on my way to New Hamphsire to hang with
their PPA group! Should be really fun and then I'm headed to Orlando
for the ProPs convention on Thursday. I have to speak in the morning
and catch a flight out the same day to get back to SB for a big
wedding this Saturday.

With Freedom and Slumber last week and then two gigs and a shoot this
week I'm starting the year off strong. I think this is going to be an
incredible year!

13 comments:

Melissa Carl said...

do I get to comment first? wow that has never happened before.

anyway... killer view dude! Looks warm and yummy!

see you in canada soon...

Andres said...

Where was that blue sky when we where there!?!?!?

Erin J. Photography Blog said...

I'M in Washington, DC! Wish I would have know, I would have loved to buy you lunch and pick your brain!

Corey Hage said...

I miss that view. With all that traveling I hope you have all Non-Stop flights!

Stephen - said...

New Hampshire?! That's where I'm at. Pretty gutsy taking on the superbowl DJ :)- I'm sure you'll do well - I totally pitched you on my blog - so NH has got your back. www.hollydesrosiers.net

.Alli.son. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
|| davidjay || said...

Haha Stephen! Seriously - who planned this thing on the Superbowl! Thanks for the nice post! I tried to comment back but I don't think your blog allows comments. Stoked to meet you someday!

Rock on!
DJ

|| davidjay || said...

Andres - it was crazy - the blue sky came back the next day and it was gorgeous all week. I dunno why SB frowned that weekend!

Andres said...

DJ- freedom and slumber II! say the word and I'm there!!! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jay - I'm just wondering---on the average how many weddings do you shoot in a year?

|| davidjay || said...

Hey Robert :) - Jay is actually my last name but "on average" I guess I shoot 20-25 weddings a year because I've been doing this just over 5 years and have shot over 100 weddings. I think it's ideal to shoot 5-10 weddings a year though. That leaves me plenty of freedom to enjoy.

|| davidjay || said...

Rock on Andres! We'll do it for sure!

Unknown said...

"....Jay is actually my last name" - sorry about that - i'm such a dope! Thanks for the response though!!!