Monday, February 18, 2008

Friends and Family

It's been a wonderful weekend! My parents came into town along with my uncle and Jasmine and JD!!! Yea! Deyl's parents were also in town so it was super fun for everyone to get together! Deyl treated us all to breakfast! Deyl found out that at Sharkeez you can get pancakes, eggs, bacon and hashbrowns and unlimited Mimosa's for $3.50 so we had a blast there!


....but then this happened! ...a blast into the future! YIKES!!!! Deyl and I looked over and saw our dads chatting away and saw what we are gonna look like in 30 years! haha!


This is another crazy week - I've had so much going ever since coming back from Nicaragua. I've been to Florida twice, to DC and to New Hampshire and had a Freedom and Slumber Party! ...as well as a wedding at Firestone Vineyard.

This week all the Showit developers are staying at my house pounding out more work on Showit Sites. I can't believe how amazing it is coming along and it seems like it's happening at the perfect time. I see more and more photographers wanting a custom and unique website instead of having a template that is the same as somebody elses. Showit Sites is going to provide a completely new and revolutionary way to create and manage your web presence. Get stoked!

12 comments:

Daniel J. Watkins said...

That's a lot of empty mimosa glasses! LOL

cu4photos said...

I've been waiting on the new showit stuff so I can create my site. Can't wait to get it!

Bobby Earle said...

Can't wait to see the showit sites! Any idea of when they'll be unveiled???

Bobby Earle

Deyl said...

dude, i think bfast at sharkeez for 12 was almost cheaper than our bfast this morning at finestra for 3!

Unknown said...

So wait - Flanders on the Simpsons looked like you when he was in his 20's? Wow I wondered because they never have flashbacks of them.

richard mcgarry said...

David, will you be discussing the possibility of becoming an affiliate for Showit with your developers this week? Richard

Seth William Page said...

Breakfast with Mimosa's for $3.50?! Wow. I need to hit that place up. Everytime I visit my parents in Ventura we head to the Embassy Suites on Chanel Islands for breakfast and Mimosa's for uh, considerably more than $3.50.

Oh, by the way, thanks for hitting my site and commenting, David. You rock!

John said...

YEA!!! An update on the progress of ShowItSites! BUT PLEASE HURRY!!!! I've come down with a bad case of "COMMON COLDSITE"- same website like everyone else. No wonder I'm sick!!

Sarah Renée said...

Sounds like you've been havin lots of fun DJ! Hope you're doin well, it's been forever!:)

Check out my latest blog post-I'm sure you've hear about FTP cuz Yvon Chouinard is one of the founders of it, buuut it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

You and Deyl look just like your dads. It is kinda cute.
: )

Praise the lord that you are working hard and have such a demand. I have to say you are quite popular.

Just got show it fast and it is working wonders. Now to get it on my site...just kidding I watched the tutorials.

Take care.

Michael + Anna Costa said...

I'm so bummed I didn't get to see Jasmine when she was in town! Also, I just got off the phone with Jessica Claire and she was in town two weeks ago too and I missed her too. =( I need to keep up with what's going on!

Andrew said...

I can't believe you guys ate breakfast at Sharkeez. They were probably still cleaning up the puke on the floor from the night before :)

Next time you are in DC, hit me up DJ. I live in the city! cheers