Monday, August 06, 2007

Great weekend!

This weekend was so great! I had so many friends in town and I love Santa Barbara all the time but especially when I have visitors.

Gary was around all week which is always a riot and then Joy and Garrett Nudd came all the way out here from Chattanooga, TN to shoot a wedding and Regis Chen came up from OC so it was awesome!

On Sunday my friend Josh Stichter who handles the insurance on my house so if you hurt yourself jumping off the balcony he pays you and not me invited us to a Polo match. Santa Barbara has one of the best polo facilities in the U.S. and it was such a perfect Sunday afternoon activity.

Regis asked why the referrees in Polo don't ride on Zebras? lol That would be awesome.

10 comments:

Josh Stichter said...

Glad everyone could make it to Polo, it was so awesome out there!

Sarah Renée said...

hahaha, that would be awesome (zebras...) sounds like you've been enjoying yourself! :)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Regis cracks me up...truly one of the dead-pan funniest people I've ever met!!

Chrised said...

Hi David,
Now i met a lot of photografers so i can forget you. My girl Estelle of 21st is in San Diego so i would be so pleased to be there to see her and you ! My life is here, correcting web pages and manuscripts of friends, developing your philosophy. Good luck for you works in the house and God bless you every time everywhere.
Kiss Christine

Regis said...

DJ, it was so nice to hang out with the gang this weekend. I am grateful for your time and hospitality. I especially appreciate the 1/2 hour back massage that you gave each of your house guests each night... very thoughtful.

Shyla said...

LOL... zebras!!...HAHA, I love Regis!

gee... I also love the Nudds... and Gary... *sigh* I'm feeling a bit jealous over here!

Chris Humphreys said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time! I wish we had known what was going down, we would have loved to have hung out with everyone!

I actually played Polo at Westmont, those fields are unreal!

richard mcgarry said...

I have been reading The 4-Hour Workweek by Timonthy Ferriss
http://astore.amazon.com/reflections07-20/102-2186018-0014518?node=5&page=2

He talks about a his outsourced life and using a remote executive assistant in India in chapter 8. I was wondering how your new assistant is doing. Will you be introducing him or her to us bloggers?

Sarah Barlow said...

HAHAHA! Zebras! Oh I love Regis!! Man, I miss everyone!!!

Raya Carlisle said...

Polo, your big Riviera house, Prada sunglasses...Our little boys all grown up.