Sunday, July 15, 2007

Shopping

I kinda like shopping. I dunno. It's kind of a girly thing to like but I like shopping for clothes and furniture.

So today I walked around and found a cool Massimo Dutti suit for Gary and Missy's wedding. We're supposed to wear brown and I have the job of finding pink ties for me and Denis to wear and we'll be standing up with Amy and Janey and I don't think they're gonna wear ties. I didn't find ties but I found a cool suit.

In Paris I bought a pair of pants, two sweaters and some shoes all from Lacoste.

I leave at 11am tomorrow and get home at 3pm! How awesome is that! I fly straight from London to LA and then up to SB. I'm so excited!



9 comments:

theshotshot. said...

those shoes rock, man.

|| davidjay || said...

:) Thanks! Yea! I'm stoked...not sure how I'm gonna get all of it home though. lol

Nathan Sawatzky Photography said...

If there was any way to get a girl's interest...just show them you have talent, and like to shop!...your well on your way man! lol.

Sarah Renée said...

Haha, tis true...shopping is sort of the way to a woman's heart...not entirely, but kind of. lol :)

Deyl said...

get home! this is going to be a fun week!

Deyl said...

i agree Nathan. he's brilliant. Hey ladies: he also LOVED the movie The Notebook. I think he cried :)

Josh Newton said...

haha that outfit is SICK man, way to go. a girl walked by my laptop and was like, "whoa!! are you buying those things??? those are hot!"

so way to go =P enjoy SB!

D Baker Photography said...

Those shoes remind me of the ones that Ducky wore in Pretty in Pink. Very cool

Shannon said...

love euro clothes! i definitely miss that about living there. so many options. good finds