Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Last night


Last night, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

Tonight is my last night night living downtown and I'm kinda sad. I've

been living downtown for almost 3 years and its become home to me.

I've gotten to know people and really enjoyed being so close to

everything.



Also moving has been a time of reminicing as I came across old

pictures and memories of people and relationships from my past. I can

be kind of emotional about that stuff.



The movers come at 8am and I think I will feel more at home up on the

hill once I have all my stuff up at the house.



:)



Sent from my iPhone

7 comments:

Armin de Fiesta said...

Congrats on your new home DJ, I've gone through this myself and it can be a big change for anyone, and I'm sure you'll adjust well to your new pad. Live it up!

Michael said...

so excited for you to have a new place and a new HOME. I can't wait to see it when i get back. ps... nice blisters too - ouch. I haven't seen blody socks due to blisters in a long time... it just shows how hardcore you are.

J said...

I think the new party/entertaining house will ease the pain of leaving the downtown apartment :)

Have fun with it...you deserve it bud!

Jasmine said...

I'm sad for you, DJ :( It's okay though....Home is Wherever You Use Your Espresso Machine! :)

Holritz Photography said...

Ah man... I am going to miss your old place too :)

We'll see you soon!

a

Deyl said...

i'll come up a lot just to make you feel more comfortable. i'm a giver like that

Shyla said...

I am worried you may starve to death now that you don't live so close to downtown! Every time I came over the fridge was empty because you always walked to get food.

Someone needs to check on you periodically so you don't die...K?

;)