Thursday, November 29, 2007

Funny and hmmmm....


So yesterday I clicked over to my friends Facebook page and saw this! I don't add all the Facebook apps b/c there are a million of them and it's just overwhelming but at first I was flattered when I saw this and then I realized that I wasn't even listed at all on the smart category! What's up with that!!! I was flattered I guess...

...and then the lack of intelligence came out later as I tried to put up my new bookshelves. I can't tell you how the books stay on the wall but if you are a Ninja then you already know.

I drilled four holes in the wall before finding the stud and some of you witnessed my trials on the webcam...lol... I let Crystal do the rest otherwise I wouldn't have a wall left.




16 comments:

Nicholaus Haskins said...

ok..now those are cool...did Crystal find them? I must have those! They are literally..."book shelves!"

c r y s t a l said...

I am laughing tears! Lovin' the holes in the wall. Wish I could have seen that! haha!!!

the bookshelves are so cool!! Where o' where could I get some like that? That would look great in my new office! :)

Deyl said...

i have no idea why you didn't make the "smartest" category!

even smart people have a hard time speeling the word inteliginse

|| davidjay || said...

Freaking hilarious...Deyl....I don't know what you're talking about...

Jasmine said...

Those shelves are soooo p.i.m.p!! I LOVE them!!

Sarah Barlow said...

Sweeeeetness!! Those are crazy shelves!

Ginger Murray said...

Those are awesome!!

Shannon said...

LOVE the bookshelves!!!!

Sweet Whispers Photography said...

i need those!!!!!! rockin'!!!!!

j. yoon photo said...

my friend at the Pasadena Art Center told me about them--he bought a couple of sets too couple of months ago. he showed me how they work briefly but it has completely escaped me!!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

DJ!! I love your "Book Shelves!" Do you think that 3.2 earthquake we had the other day would knock them all down, though? :) hehe!

I'm Kristen said...

hahaha your hysterical :)

ron said...

it's all done with smoke and mirrors

Rachel's Blog said...

I've been admiring those as well... which if you like them, check out CB2 and they have floating nightstands! Super.. super.... cool!! Although, you'll definitely need help hanging those babies... :}

Melissa Carl said...

that is so like you to decorate with books!

very nice, can't wait to see them later today!

time to eat! oh wait I am on a diet. crap.

Jennifer Elaine said...

Love love love the bookshelves!