Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday


Tuesday, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

I really like coming home on Tuesday because Tuesday is cleaning day and so I come home and everything is clean and my bed is made and the clothes are folded and my life feels very orderly.



I need to find a way for the rest of the week to feel that way. My life has felt very out of control for the last couple of years and it's been great but things just happen so fast and so I've had to be super focused which means that lots of things have been "swept under the rug" so to speak.



Anyway...just rambling I guess.

7 comments:

Deyl said...

ha! i didn't even know there was actually a bed in that corner. just thought it was a large laundry hamper

Brett Austin said...

I wish I could just sweep stuff under the rug like you do... seems to be a good way to get more stuff done.

Unfortunately... my level of brain function is directly related to how clean the office is.

|| davidjay || said...

....what's a laundry hamper? .... lol

Brett - Your office must be constantly dirty then huh? ...lol....just kidding man! You're my hero!

Gerald & Airika said...

Thanks for the continual reminder to outsource (I need to hire a cleaner) and to find time/moments to relax and take a breather. Ever since we started in this industry, I've been busier than I could've ever imagined. Unfortunately, it seems like my relationships suffer most when life gets crazy, but I can't (and don't want to) outsource my relationships.

Scott Robert Lim said...

you're not really rambling, your just talking about the beauty of outsourcing. I try to get my wife to manage the house like a business but it's gonna take a little more time until she sees the light. Perhaps I should show her this post and how neat everthing looks.

Michael Costa said...

Michael and I have a cleaning lady now too and it's wonderful!!
But it doesn't seem to make life any less busy though, b/c you always find more things to take your time up with. I think that is one key to success - spending all you time towards your goal. Fortunately since Mike and I are married, we can spend time together AND work on our business which is a double positive!!

~Anna

faithsalutes said...

if my house is dirty, it means i am getting things done...when it is clean, it means someone is coming over. Ha.