Saturday, March 24, 2007

Secret Marijuana Room

Yesterday We found a secret room at the house that is locked away through a hole in the roof of the garage and we think they were growing marijuana in there. You can't really see in the video but even the house inspector says that's probably what they were doing. Crazy.

I hate smoking and I've never even smoked a cigarette but I have had a cigar and my buddy Tim gave me a pipe for my birthday so I've tried that but smoking is gnarly so stay away from that unless you want to die.

Checkout the video.




Today we're meeting with a designer lady who creates living areas and she's especially known for creating these really unique outdoor areas where you can enjoy Santa Barbara outside. It's like amazing weather here year around so it's the perfect place to have outdoor areas to enjoy.
.

12 comments:

Jim Cook said...

Bong party at Dj's!

Deyl said...

watch the butt shots next time- k?

Brian Tighe said...

What noise does the house alarm make? lol.

|| davidjay || said...

The alarm is loud but the pit bulls do the real damage.

:)

Tim Halberg said...

I'm thinking pot's gotta be a pretty scalable business right?

Unknown said...

At first I thought you were describing another one of Vegas' vices that people could check out while at WPPI... WHEW! You scared me there for a second.

Michael J Charles said...

If it were 10 years ago you'd probably say something like, "check out the future home of my dark room!"

Can't wait to see what the designer does with the outside. Nice find DJ - enjoy it in good health! ie...no pot smoking, okay?!

Michael

Toronto Wedding&Portrait Photographer, Andreas. said...

"unless you want to die"
aren't we all going do die anyway? =)

Mark Adams said...

Nice attic. :)

Darrell Duggan said...

hmmm...do I sense another "product" offering DJ?

Daniel J. Watkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dougphoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.