Friday, March 02, 2007

Rhode Island

I just arrived in Rhode Island and there's nothing better than arriving at a hotel and having a gift basket there waiting.

I love it...and everyone here has been so sweet and i'm really excited about the PPARI conference.

I actually don't have to do anything till Monday so it's nice to have a couple of days to get to know everyone...and I need to go buy clothes because American lost my luggage but the cool thing is if an airline can't deliver your luggage that day you can go buy clothes and they'll pay for them.

Sweet!

:)
DJ

7 comments:

kennykimdotcom said...

I'm in Wisconsin shooting a wedding and I also got a package waiting for me at the hotel - except mine was not as fancy as your. :-)

Emmanuel Speciale said...

Bonne appetit et régal toi !!

nicole green said...

thats my kind of gift basket! yay for junk food. :)

Unknown said...

If you have a chance, check out Newport or the Point Judith Lighthouse in Rhode Island...pretty cool places. Hotel gift baskets are cool. Have you ever had them send you chocolate covered strawberries?

swan said...

Dude... When is it that you travel and your luggage DOESN'T get lost!?

Happy shopping. Pick me up something cool.

Fed said...

Point Judith, East Coast surf spot, I use to surf down there, alittle rocky but good when some storms are coming

Dawn Davis said...

Is that why you check your carry on?