Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Great Conference!

WPPI was a fantastic show! I am so amped about how everything went! Last night I had my biggest presentation ever and here is a picture I took of all my new friends!



Hope Litwin was so sweet to let me use her camera and then posted about the seminar on her blog along with this shot that she snapped of me! :) If anybody else has pictures please post'em on your blog or email them to me because I'd love to see them.


Todd came out to hand deliver some Showit DVD's which are so awesome and he shot some video as well so as soon as I can download that I'll put some clips up.

and it was pretty fun because right before this I did an interview for a series on weddings that is getting pitched to HBO. (they put makeup on me and I had to go straight to my presentation and then I forgot about it and I bet everyone was thinking I was so weird b/c I forgot to tell them all why I had makeup on. lol)

11 comments:

rmcphoto said...

It was so great to finally meet you. Thank you for sharing the path you have taken with your business. I am just staring out and don't want to make the same mistakes others have in the past. Hopefully I will only make new mistakes, so I can one day pass down my knowledge.

Hopefully you have found a flight home. We are in Vegas until Friday night. Feel free to join us for lunch or dinner if you are around.

Rustin
www.rmcphoto.com

[ davidbrenot ] said...

Congratulation David
I'd like to see some pictures and video about your conference

David (from france)

www.davidbrenot.blogspot.com

Sarah Barlow said...

Oh whatever! You know you thought you looked good in the makeup so you just left it on! LOL! ;)

|| davidjay || said...

Haha...I did like it...lol...actually I fell asleep while she was putting the makeup on. It feels good to have someone put makeup on you.

Sarah! Congrats about your announcements on Facebook! :)

Sarah Barlow said...

Haha! Wow.

OMG!!! My brother!!! He's gonna get it!!

Paige Kearin said...

Sweet! That would be so fun for you to be on HBO.

Juan L. Gonzalez said...

David, you were awesome!

smooth delivery of humor!

Nice hanging out with you at the Pictage booth.

I was seating at David Zeiser's seat,,, Ups!

God bless Man!

kennykimdotcom said...

David just sent you some images from the convention. I hope I got the email alright. If you don't get it, send me an email to: kenny@kennykim.com

Carmen said...

Hi David, it was great meeting you. You are a true inspiration to me and husband. I have a photo to share with you, but it doesn't do you any justice. You are a beautiful person inside and out.
check it out,

www.studiobycarmen.blogspot.com

Hope to see you soon,
Carmen
Where can I send you an email?

Ray Santana said...

DJ great to finally meet you dude Mikes always spoken so great about you, your friend Ray.... Ever in Miami give me a call

Maureen said...

Hey DJ!

Loved your seminar at WPPI...I didn't expect you to be so funny! It was a great talk & I think your approach is awesome...thanks for sharing:-)

Maureen

www.maureenford.blogspot.com