Saturday, March 17, 2007

Arizona is Fun!

Well I'm once again cutting my trip short to get home. I have a very exciting announcement on Monday (not photo related) and so I have to get home to do some stuff.

But AZ was great and on Thursday I flew in and got to meet up with some Rocking OSPers for a last minute dinner and my buddy JT posted about it here (but didn't give Todd or I any link love. Jerk. lol)


Todd and I have been friends since grade school and he is the programmer for Showit Web and he just moved to AZ so I came out to visit. Check me out in his programming chair. It's crazy. He connects his laptop up to this big screen and wireless keyboard and will program all night long.



Todd and his wife have the cutest little kid named Kiefer. He repeats everything you say so I have some funny videos of him saying things that I taught him.

Here is a good one. :) ...and I put him in Todd's shoes and it was pretty fun to watch him try and walk around.

12 comments:

Shyla said...

I think you're cutting your trip short because you ran out of clothes ;)

Natalie Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Natalie Joy said...

LOL! I looove how he says canon is the best!:) Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Dude you should totally have one of those "programing chairs" in YOUR office! ;-)
lol

JeffersonTodd said...

Ha! Whatever bro, I totally put a link for you!
And Todd needs to make a page with photos of Kiefer so that I can have a page to link to.

It was great seeing you again. Can't wait for Vegas in a week!

|| davidjay || said...

lol...I guess I did kinda run outta clothes. :D

amynave said...

Keifer is sooooooooooooo cute:)

So what else did you make him say?

scott neumyer said...

I think we all need a chair-setup like that. Niiiiice!

ron said...

Kids are so awesome!!!!

Bibiana said...

I just love that his name is Kiefer.LOL :)

Sarah Barlow said...

Aww!! haha! That is the cutest thing ever! Nice brainwashing him while he's young so he'll never turn to the dark side;) LOL!

I could definitely use one of those chairs right now...although I think I would just fall asleep in it rather than getting any work done!

Ana Gabriela said...

CANON ROCKS! :P