Friday, August 18, 2006

Hawaii - Yea!

So after the final PUG at the Pictage Headquarters Amy Nave brought me back up to SB for a few hours of sleep and then me and Brett took off for Kona! Yea! God must've known exactly what I needed after the tour b/c this is incredible! :) I'm so excited to be here and I have to shoot a little bit today and tomorrow but then I have a couple of days to relax and read.

Here's a shot from the hotel room.

...and here's a couple of fun ones I snapped just after we landed...

9 comments:

K.C. said...

Ahh, HI dreamin. Enjoy yourself DJ.

One Blank Canvas said...

Hey DeeJ ---- Don't forget to tell Josh Fletcher I said Hello is you see him.

--- Gregg
Blank Canvas Studios

Sarah Barlow said...

Um..DJ...from seeing that middle picture..you definitely need some sleep...lol!!
Have fun!!!

amynave said...

So beautiful:) You guys are gonna have sooo much fun:)

Don't forget to buy a coffee mug:) LOL

Liana said...

So sad I'm not there to teach u boyz how to hula. LOL. Enjoy your well-deserved R&R time ...sounds/looks like u need it :)

Jasmine said...

Get tan, eat a shaved ice, catch up on much needed rest, and HAVE FUN!! :)

jessamynit said...

wow! You do have a stock agency, right??? : )

Daniel J. Watkins Photography said...

What?? You didn't take Amy Nave with you?? After all she's done for you...ARRRRGH!!

(Oh, BTW, St. Louisans like rest and relaxation...)

Deyl said...

so bummed i couldn't make it! eat some poi for me -eh bra? shootz!