Sunday, May 21, 2006

You are succeeding!

I got so excited this morning when I checked the forum because as I scrolled through I saw so many amazing posts. Everybody caring for each other, sharing knowledge, and helping one another get to the next level! That's what OSP is all about and so I just wanted to let you all know that you're making a HUGE positive difference through the whole wedding industry. I see more people than ever opening up and joining together in communities and investing in the lives of others.

It's no wonder that we're all "addicted" to OSP :) and look how many people have gotten the bug in just one year!

Keep on loving!


Anonymous said...

This forum is absolutely exciting! The frienships formed and the knowledge shared is what living is all about!

Sarah Barlow said...

Wow Wow Wow! That's so incredible!:)
Yeah! OSP is spreading, my dad was walking around yesterday with an OSP shirt on!! LOL!!

amynave said...

Sarah, that is sooooo cute:)

Daniel J. Watkins Photography said...

My kids are still waiting for their OSP shirts! ;)

Deyl said...

OSPers are awesome :)

Paige Kearin said...

Way to create community.