Sunday, March 25, 2007

Vegas

Yesterday I received my monthly mentoring CD from John Maxwell. He sends out hundreds of thousands of these things every month so it's not like a personal mentorship thing but it's great and I'd highly suggest it for anyone wanting to develop their leadership skills.

One of the quotes in it I thought was perfect...

"The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation." - Pearl S. Buck

I'm off to Vegas for WPPI...I actually hate Vegas but it is the biggest wedding show and so it's fun catching up with all my friends! Below is my schedule and I just found out I'm on the same flight as Shyla and Amy! so we will be coming in around 4pm today.

2 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

OH SWEET! Have fun:)
give Shyla and Amy a big hug for me:)

Vanessa said...

Me too! You are such a lucky man...I love those girls!

Have a great trip, Mr. Jay. :)