Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Is it Christmas?

Ok...seriously...I think that I am probably the worst friend ever most of the time! I do love my "job" and there is a lot of cool stuff happening right now so I definitely neglect relationships more than I should...but people are still so nice to me! I'm the luckiest person alive. I love you guys.


Here's what I mean: My friend Sara France knows that I've been wanting a pair of Diesel jeans because they are really cool, but I'm super picky about having a pair that is nice and not all shredded like most of their styles! So a couple of weeks ago she found a pair that's perfect and sent it to me! WOW! I couldn't believe it! Thank you so much Sara!


...and then my brother sends me this shirt!!! Haha! Ya see...he's kind of a city kid and he spent most of his life in Phoenix and L.A. where everything happens right on time...like to the millisecond and I'm usually a few minutes late and sometimes I don't shave for a day or two (see picture). So one time when I was in AZ he called me up to see if I wanted to go hit some golf balls with him at 3:00 and I showed up at seriously like 3:07 and he was gone and he was so mad that I was late and now he calls me a hippie. LOL. He's such a funny guy!


...and then just yesterday our beloved Katherine sends a box of very authentic southern treats for Tim and I to eat while we work! There is so much food I don't even know what to do with myself....I'm gonna have a feast if I can keep Tim away from it! Inside those cans are cookies and they are sooooo good! I started eating those right away and then the bags have Crawtators in them and I have no idea what Crawtators are but they're spicey and they're good too!


Thank you all for having so much grace with me! I don't deserve your friendships but I love you all and I'm soooo blessed by you everyday! - DJ


.... read more and post comments here...

No comments: