Friday, December 21, 2007

I NEED this!


Ok...seriously.... I just read about this thing called the "Kindle" on Tim Sanders blog and I need it....I am a simple man and I don't need many things but I really really need this and they are all sold out.

I sometimes have 4 or 5 books to carry with me in my carry on and my bag gets so heavy. So much for my cool library now that books are going digital. I am seriously so excited though because it's so hard to search paper books and when I want to find something it would be so awesome to have it searchable.

Here is more info on it.

Please please please Santa make me a Kindle.

5 comments:

.Alli.son. said...

oh hon we'll get you one!!

I'll tell him how very good you've been.

Jon said...

DJ! Just read about it?! It's been around for a month or so! ;-)

I would not rush getting one though - the UI is not pretty at all and is hard to use.

kennykimdotcom said...

DJ - do u have the free two-day shipping at amazon? if you don't, let me know. I'll add you to my list! Merry Christmas buddy.

Did you get my email from the other day? What do you think?

I'm Kristen said...

that is flip.ping.awe.some.

Miguel P. said...

Hey DJ try Costco I saw a ton of them there tuesday.