Monday, December 24, 2007

Becker's Christmas Greeting

I've never gotten my act together enough to send out Christmas cards but I just saw that Becker sent out a Christmas video which is WAY BETTER than a card! Becker and David Beckstead where the first photographers who's websites I saw and who's work I studied when I first got in the industry and it's still surreal to me to now have them as friends.

This year I got the chance to a shoot a wedding with Becker and it was an absolute riot! ... Midway through the reception somebody stole my computer and I blamed it on Paul (my videographer) but it was actually Becker. So then I stole, what I thought was, his camera and took it upstairs to take some "special" pictures on it for him to enjoy later but when I came downstairs he was laughing and told me that Sarah Barlow would like her camera back! Ahhhh!

4 comments:

.Alli.son. said...

Hey you made it on his slideshow! ....in a lovely wedding dress....

Sarah Barlow said...

HA! I definitely washed my camera down with lysol after that;)

|| davidjay || said...

haha...yea...it was a rough day! lol

Daniel J. Watkins said...

That was freakin' awesome! Proof that you can take the boy outta Texas but you can't take the Texas outta the boy. LOL