Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sleepy


Sleepy, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

I'm just taking off on a late night flight to Chicago...I was going to come in tomorrow but then I lose the whole day traveling and I have to go find a TV to have at the Showitfast booth...I haven't had a TV in a long time but I suppose if I buy one I'll bring it home.



Anyway...I just took two Tylenol PM's and those things really knock ya out... ;) ...off to bed...



Oh yea...if you check www.showitfast.com you can get the free update to showit web with the new embed feature which allows you to embed super easy and even works on MySpace!



...and if you prefer to read my blog in French you can now do that by clicking on the "French Translation" button on the right.

---->



Night night.

9 comments:

Brett Austin said...

Interesting... I beat you to LA on the ground. And if I hadn't stopped in SanMo for an hour I would have been back in SB before you left LA.

I wish I knew French... so I could see how well they translate some of this stuff.

elyssa said...

you look so peaceful...

saw your most recent showit webshow and wow! i still don't get how you do that so quickly onsite...you're good!

Anonymous said...

Thanks DJ for the french translation service! My best ;o)

kennykimdotcom said...

you speak french?! see u tomorrow.

Patricia Wells said...

It's fun to try to read your blog in French!
Have a great time in my old stomping ground at the "show it" booth.
(BTW- I love the texture layers you are now selling on getitfast!.)

david bornais said...

I hope you continue to learn french language :)

Take care.

Emmanuel Speciale said...

thanks for your translation, i would like to do the same process, for you... Au revoir !

amynave said...

Hey,

update this sucker!!!!! Or, are you still sleeping:P

Anonymous said...

That is cool how you can take pictures of yourself while you are asleep. I suggest you leave the TV with your second family, the Barlows.