Sunday, May 20, 2007

Refueling


Refueling, originally uploaded by davidjay13.

I had a great wedding yesterday with Brett Austin and Justin Marantz and after a long day of work it's always important to refuel.



We're on our way to spend a few hours in NY before heading to New Jersey tonight because i'm doing a one day workshop for the professional photographer group there tomorrow.



Sorry I couldn't hang with you guys from CT but I'll try and stay for a few extra days when i'm back for Justin and Mary's wedding.



As we're driving here in CT I've noticed that there are a lot of dead people here. Cemetaries everywhere...in California we hide all our cemetaries but out here they seem to be kind of an attraction.



I'll post some pics from the wedding later. My coffee is getting cold.

7 comments:

Emmanuel Speciale said...

Burger King, is my favorite fast food restaurant ! enjoy your sandwich !

Brad Person said...

Hey DJ. Hope all is well!
Totally off topic... Barlow Girl plays live today (Sunday, May 20) at CityFest Nashville at 4:15pm central time, and the show is being streamed live on the web. The link to the stream is here:
http://www.palau.org
Hope you will be able to tune in :)
-Brad

|| davidjay || said...

Right on! I wish I could watch that show! Will you be there shooting!

I've been giving Sarah a hard time about the girls marketing and I think we may need to claim OSP as the most up to date source for BG info. :)

Brad Person said...

Ya man, OpenSourceBarlow.com :)
It's 75 and sunny here in Nashville today and it's going to be a great show. Jeremy Camp is also in the lineup tonight, and plays right after the Barlow's. Hope you have a great trip, DJ!
-Brad

Natalie Joy said...

I cant get the link to work for the live stream:( but andrew just sent me a little vid. from his phone and the crowd looks HUGE!
:)

Darrell Duggan said...

ok...so everyone...DJ sees dead people...

amynave said...

NOT GOOD!!!!!!!

JUST SAY NO:)