Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Elbow grease

So typically if I'm without my computer I'm pretty much worthless. So I spent a little bit of time reading yesterday and then I cleaned! It was amazing! My cleaning lady is sick and can't come till tomorrow so I jammed out a bunch on my own and I am really proud.

I even moved my desk (kitchen table) to give my self a better view because it's gonna be a long day of jamming out slideshows and a newsletter.

Showit Effects and Showit Borders just got updated for CS3 so that's awesome and I need to tell everyone to go get the new FREE update by logging into the store.


Having an internet store is so crazy because people buy stuff from the craziest places. Someone ordered from Slovakia yesterday? Where is that? ...and Latvia! Today people have already ordered from the U.K. - Canada - Brazil - Italy - Australia and of course the U.S.

I just counted and we are now in 33 countries! We work really hard on this stuff and so it's really rewarding to know that people are enjoying it and spreading the word about it!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you DJ!! ;-) The place looks great!
You were kinda restless without your IV yesterday. Glad you are back to normal now ;-)

|| davidjay || said...

HAHA! Thanks Kristin! Have a great wedding today! Don't forget to do the slideshow!!! I'm gonna post the one from last weekend today and it's so sweet! You rock!

david bornais said...

Hi DJ,
I've made the free upgrade and all works fine.

Thank you very much !!!

PS : It's so clean in your home :)

Nicholaus Haskins said...

Latvia? Wasnt that on that movie with Tom Hanks where he gets stuck in the airport?

That place is really far away! Amazing that photographers over there use your stuff!

Cool!

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Hey DJ, thanks for the free Showit Effects update for CS3... I was playing with the old version last night and I had issues on CS3 and I really need it for a wedding this weekend!
Awesome!

Michael J Charles said...

It's amazing when you think of how far you've come in such a short time. Thirty-three countries - that's awesome man!

Scott Robert Lim said...

i get so many requests on what slideshow program i use and i am happy to recommend such a great product that enhances and puts my imagery at another level with your program. I just love the upgrade too. nice job!!

|| davidjay || said...

Scott - your shows are my inspiration! Seriously! Some of the most passionate images I've ever seen! Amazing!

[ davidbrenot ] said...

Whaoo, it's very clean !!!!
Congratulation David !

How are you ?

Very good the Sarah Anne blog with some Showit web
I like it

See you soon in France !

[ davidbrenot ] said...

Whaoo, it's very clean !!!!
Congratulation David !

How are you ?

Very good the Sarah Anne blog with some Showit web
I like it

See you soon in France !

[ davidbrenot ] said...

Whaoo, it's very clean !!!!
Congratulation David !

How are you ?

Very good the Sarah Anne blog with some Showit web
I like it

See you soon in France !

[ davidbrenot ] said...

Whaoo, it's very clean !!!!
Congratulation David !

How are you ?

Very good the Sarah Anne blog with some Showit web
I like it

See you soon in France !