Sunday, June 04, 2006

OSP Royalty!


Matt Antonio has just been crowned OSP Royalty for single handedly finding and decoding the little devil of a virus that a host of people have been trying to crack for the last week!

Matt discovered the code earlier today and figured out the crazy way the hackers had disguised it using numbers instead of letters! Wow! I've had several guys trying to solve this mystery for a week and I have to admit to you all that I've been kinda depressed this week...this unplanned "OSP fast" put me in kind of a funk and I know it did the same to many of you so I have to run and catch my next flight but I will be posting more from Canada and once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Matt and I just can't even put into words how excited I am for us all to be back together again.

***CLICK HERE*** to go to Matt and Sarah's site - thank you for saving OSP!

14 comments:

Chris Humphreys said...

Yeah Matt!!

Colleen Donovan said...

WOO HOO!!! Go Matt, go Matt, go, go, go Matt!! You are my hero.

Mark said...

Wow Matt, great job! You rock.
Now I really feel bad about not getting my photos to you yet.
Well, I know what Im doing tomorrow morning. besides playing hookey from work!

Jim Cook said...

AWESOME MATT!!! Way kewl.

DJ -- I didn't know OPS'ers could have titles. How does one apply for the Court Jester position? lol

Eddie Scheffer said...

oh they matt they o are the new King...:)

Welldone man

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt, what is the possibility you can get password to work again? And btw great job doing what those who get paid could not!
Pastimage

Anonymous said...

Way to to Matt!

When will OSP be back? Every address brings me back to the blog.

Man, I didn't realize what an addiction was until you're forced to go cold-turkey. Make the shaking stop!

amynave said...

Matt, when i heard that you found the virus I almost started to jump up and down right there. That's super sweet/kind/awesome of you:) You are the best.

Mark said...

I know what DJ's up too. He get's everyone hooked (for free), then takes it down due to a "Virus".
Then when he brings it back up, it'll be $100 bucks a year!!!

J/K, You rock DJ. Thanks for all you do. Wish I could see you when your in Denver.

Ana Gabriela said...

YEYYYYY MATT!!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Matt -- "YOU ROCK" is the understatement of the year!!

We're not worthy...
We're not worthy...
We're not worthy...

So, DJ, did you give him like a lifetime subscription to ShowIT products???? LOL

BTW -- Jim, I'll be your assistant jester...

"I want my..."

Sarah Barlow said...

That's sooo awesome!!!!
Wow!!! Matt and DJ you both rock:)!!
Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Matt!!! Way to go...now we all know who to call to fix our problems (at least coding!)!!!

KaylaS

mark eric said...

Matt is a lovecat! Thanks Matt