Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Another good day!

Plagarism is the ultimate form of flattery. :D

A nice photographer just sent this over and I totally cracked up so I thought I'd pass it along. :D Stuff like this doesn't really bother me that much but I got a good chuckle that my picture is on somebody else's site.



Anyway...on to more important things - yesterday was a pretty good day. I got up early and spent 4 hours reading which was awesome and then had lunch and then layed by the pool for the rest of the afternoon and listened to some speeches. I even swam a bit and the pool here is so awesome b/c it's a salt water pool so you float like crazy.

Then we went up and ate sushi and watched the French come from behind and win their World Cup match against Spain and the people went nuts and were driving around hanging out of the windows of their cars with flags and honking - it was awesome and we got some video we'll put up later but I'm headed down to do some more reading now...and it's my mom's birthday today so I'm excited to call and chat with her too. :) I love you mom!

14 comments:

amynave said...

LOL, don't call her now, I think it's 2:00 her time:)

Looks beautful there:) Glad to hear you layed out and relaxed:)

Anonymous said...

wow I would call them out on that one...have some creativity!

Sarah Barlow said...

Oh wow!! I love when you go on their site that the play button isn't even on..and the scroll bar thing stays in one place! WOW! LOL!
That pool looks incredible!

Sarah Barlow said...

Haha! Your logo isn't on there anymore! lol!

Deyl said...

I scratched out your name and number on your metal biz card and chiseled in my info. that's cool right?

everyone wants to be DJ!! :)

Jasmine said...

That is the worst/funniest thing I've ever seen!! How could someone do that?
Anyway, please wish your mom and Happy B-day from everyone at OSP! :)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

The least they could have done was reversed it...so you'd be chimpin to the right instead of to the left... :)

blaine said...

Thats awesome you are chill enough to consider that flattery! I must admit I'd be a bit upset if someone straight up copied my site like that! holy smokes!

The Alpha Course said...

Hmmm...

Our Servers are being updated and we are renovating our site for the 2007 Season...

Looks like they've relaised what's going on.

Hey DJ - that's your first mention of the World Cup. Did you get the chart I sent you?

JeffersonTodd said...

Yeah, I love how they've pulled the site now.

Adam R. Owens said...

I have had others copy things on my site as well, but wow!! I mean come on, not my picture though!!! What a crazy!

Shyla said...

Holy copy-cat batman! Haha that is sooo funny... Your right though, plagerism is the best flattery, and way to have a great attitude Deej!! At least he cant copy your new classic line... " I'm David, do you want to..uh... vamanos?? Hahaha! I laughed soo hard!

:)

Kevin Sturm said...

I went and checked out Aaron Miller Photography and their site is "convienently" under renovation right now. Maybe a coincident, maybe not...

http://www.weddingformals.ca/

Eddie Scheffer said...

ok when i first looked at it i was like he i dont see any images that he copied from david...:)

Only then i saw that he copied the whole site.....duh! how stupid am i?