Friday, June 09, 2006

One Strike Ahead



So the last two nights we played Ping Pong and then we went bowling and I'm gonna try to be humble about this and say this without my pride getting in the way but I'm just awesome at both of those sports...and ladies there aren't many men that can claim these sort of talents.

Anyway, last night was Gary's first time ever bowling so that's why he got a smaller ball. Somebody has video of his first throw so I'm excited to see that.

It's always so sad to leave friends after having such an amazing time. Thanks everyone! I miss you!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creampuff, You ROCK!!

Andrew Barlow said...

DJ, you are a true Puff Daddy!!! hehe

Sarah Barlow said...

Yeah...but what girl is going to want someone called creampuff?? ;) lol!!

Anonymous said...

Warning: You have just been spammed by the Barlow's.

Kevin Von Qualen said...

pretty pink ball :)

amynave said...

We miss you too:)

We were laughing so hard when we read this post.

Way to think of others DJ...... Continue being that humble person that you are. LOL

Andrew Barlow said...

oh yeah...um, only the first definition!! ;)

SamTheMan said...

What's up DJ, and yes I know you're good but you don't want any of SamTheMan at ping pong. Yes, I'm callin' you out my friend...whatchagonnado? ;-)

JeffersonTodd said...

Gary may have a smaller ball, but you're the one that picked a Pink ball!

Jasmine said...

Oooh, JT, those are fightin' words...DJ didn't pick a pink ball...I'd say it's closer to magenta :)

Kevin Meyers said...

Hey DJ,

Okay okay, enough with all the jealousy inducing posts about fun. :) j/k TJ and I are tearing it up here in P-town. Anyway, I saw you dropped in on my blog...thanks for you words man! Can't wait to see you again and beat you at ping-pong. OOOOH! :)

Fletcher