Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Stephanie Fay got Myntd with Showit :)


Wow! Checkout Stephanie Fay's beautiful new Showit site! I love it!!!

Stephanie and her Groom-to-be stayed with me while they were here shooting a wedding a few months ago and they are as gorgeous as their photography!

My buddy Michael Thompson over at Myntd.com created this stellar site! I really like how he gives all of his sites a very smooth fluid feel so if you're looking for someone to help you rock out a killer site then hit him up!

5 comments:

Katherine Bowman said...

I thought Stephanie looked familiar! From Jasmine's blog. She has a great website, thanks for posting it!

cherish.photography said...

beautiful! looks like a masterpiece!

Quirky Christa said...

What a great site!

Ginger Murray said...

I recognized her from Jasmine's blog too. She's so pretty, she's too hard to forget:) What a fun site!
I'm getting closer to being able to start designing mine!
yay!

Bobby Earle said...

Dang, I need to update my site :(