Monday, June 02, 2008

Upcoming Gigs!


I'm super amped to see some of you in Oregon at their PPA convention on June 17th and also out in Ohio at the Alive Festival!

Email me or post up here if you're gonna be there or want to connect!

I'm super amped about the Alive Festival because even though there are many people of faith in the wedding industry I always respect the fact that not everybody believes what I believe and so I don't preach from my platforms...but at the Alive Festival it's the first time I'm doing a little workshop about how our faith and our photography mix together!

I'll also have my gear so we can go shoot together! I always love getting shots of the musicians!

Here's a short slideshow from 2007
Here's a slideshow from 2006

Rock on!
DJ

12 comments:

THE assistant said...

YYYYEEEAAAA!!!! LOL I love that you are grouped together with the Pro Football Players... Hilarious!! :)

Unknown said...

DJ, you're coming to Bend–that's awesome. You'll love it here.

Seriously, if you need a place to work, a guided tour, or want to go fishing/mt biking/hiking let me know. I'll drop you an email.

Terry Daffin said...

DJ,

Will you be recording your workshop? Would love to hear what you have to say...

Terry D.

Lisa Christine Photo said...

I'll be at Alive!

I was disappointed I missed meeting out on last year. My friend (who used to be in Inhale Exhale) said you were at the filming of their video at Jim Foust's studio-- smalllllll world. :D

drago said...

dj - what time on thursday are you speaking?

|| davidjay || said...

Can't wait to see you Lisa and I'm speaking twice on Thursday but I'll be there the whole time! :)

Kevin Sturm said...

That is awesome that you are speaking at Alive. I only hope I get asked at some point in my life to speak at something like Alive.

Rock On!

joshwood said...

I live 30 minutes from Clay's Park and used to go to Alive every day from 98-06! Have fun! I can't wait to see the pictures. I can't get up there since I'm the photog at a Salvation Army summer camp again this year. *side note* this year's line up doesn't look as strong as years past. Maybe its just me though...

Paige Kearin said...

So stoked for you. This is going to be awesome! I am so excited for you to speak on your faith.

Display Name said...

DJ,
As a fellow Christian, I'm really interested in listening to you talk on Faith & Photography. We should connect sometime on thursday.

Hit me up if your interested.

We met through Mellisa "Carl" Fong at PDN Expo two years ago. Sara (My better half) and I were helping Gary with his Lightsphere booth.

Lisa said...

DJ, I will be at Alive on Thursday! I've been wanting to go for years and when I saw you were speaking I bought my tickets. :)

Kevin Kreutz said...

When were you on the cover of People? Never saw that issue...