Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's time to do the dishes when...

...you are stirring your coffee with a giant serving fork and drinking it in a disposable cup. :)

Crystal is outta town this week so things went to hell in a handbasket - fast once she left. I'm actually 100% certain that it's Paul's fault because my nature is to keep things spotless but I would never say something like that because I don't like to blame people for things and Paul's a good person.

I just got done talking with my dad. I hacked into one of his accounts online and ordered him somthing for fathers day. lol...I should've used his credit card too but I didn't. My pops has taught me so much and I know he's gonna love what I got him. We are total guys because even though I called him to tell him how much I love him we ended up talking about and watching Tiger Woods be Tiger Woods. Seriously that guy is unreal!

Tomorrow I leave for Oregon and then Ohio and I'm beyond excited to see a bunch of you there!

9 comments:

me@brianmcguckin.com said...

DJ,
How long has the Chinese food in the background been sitting on the counter? =)

When are you available to shoot some pics at Alive Fest in Ohio? It's a stretch to get over there, but hoping to.

Mike Richards Photography said...

When I first seen the picture, I thought, man that is some strong coffee!!!!

Paul Rogers said...

LOL....WOW... With your type "A" personality, there is no other explanation as to why your house looks like a tornado hit it, except for the fact that either I messed it up, or some rat is running around pulling stuff out of the cabinets:)

Crystal even told me one time that due to you being so organized and freakishly clean she feels like it's a constant vacation while on the job:)

jamiedelaine said...

If know you are pathetic when you are stirring your coffee with a giant serving fork in a paper cup. Sheesh! :P

I watched Tiger Woods be Tiger Woods with my Dad today on his new big screen TV. I swear that is his third child.

Thanks for the blog comment, DJ!

Anonymous said...

I watched Tiger Woods with my dad today! And got the end of the Laker's game. What an awesome day!
And to top it off we had Chinese for dinner! So how long HAS that been in your fridge??....

Regis said...

Let's see. Crystal is out of town, and DJ will be out of town tomorrow.

Paul, I think that's an ideal opportunity for you to host a "gathering of fun people" event at the Freedom House :)

Enoch Photography said...

The life of a bachelor - too funny!
Oh and that Tiger's last putt on 18 - OMGOSH! I was on pins and needles watching... loved it! Can't wait to watch today. He is amazing //enoch

Jayson said...

Tiger is unbelievable. I was jumping around my living room when that putt on 18 went in.

cu4photos said...

I was working at the computer when I heard my husband scream from the living room. We were right in the middle of a thunderstorm and I thought he had be hit by lightning or something! But it was the Tiger Woods chip-in that hit the pole and fell in the hole....geeeze...scared me to death!