Friday, June 06, 2008

Another Gorgeous Sunset









I shot this time lapse the other night from my living room. I have a little suction cup thingy that I can attach my camera on and stick it to my window and works great for stuff like this.

Also, many of you have emailed me about when we are going to release Showit Sites. We are doing very limited releases right now and currently the only way to sign up is to get one of 5 special codes from one of the 69 Lifetime members that are out there. Chat with a few of them here...

Rock on!
DJ

6 comments:

Cait said...

Another lovely sunset from the other side of the nation... thanks for sharing it!

Gavin Seim said...

Super neat. I love time lapses. Recently got a Canon G9 for a carry around cam, and it takes some killer video as well as time lapse. Pretty fun... Gavin

Deyl said...

at the end there that's either mars or the record light reflecting off the glass :)

|| davidjay || said...

It's Uraneous

Ka Leo O Hawai‘i Photography said...

dj. wow. beautiful, the music really added to the mood too.

Jessica said...

This makes me miss Santa Barbara SO much!
-Jess