Friday, June 13, 2008

8pm and still in bed


It's been a great day. It's 8pm and I'm still in bed. I've had a lot of catching up to do on email and I've been having fun playing around with Showit Sites and building my website.

It was pretty funny because at 4pm today I noticed that I hadn't eaten and my mom always scolds me for not eating because she said if I don't eat my metabolism will stop and I'll get fat and sometimes when I go home my dad squeezes my side and then flexs his muscle subtly saying that I'm getting fat and he's getting stronger.

CLICK HERE to have a look. I'm slowly adding stuff so check back in tomorrow and I'll have more pages in there. It's so fun to be able to use my website as a tool instead of simply a portfolio and I've been thinking about tons of ways we can use our sites to actually add value to our service...more to come...

4 comments:

Stephen - said...

Dude - you are f'n killin' it.

Next time Irvine area comes up on calender- hit me up - would love to pick your brain about life, biz, etc.

thnks for sharing.



stephen


stephen.henault@gmail.com

Brienne Michelle said...

Lol - I just watched your Mayan Riviera video. New Fav. Nice shots of course, but the addition of Justin Timberlake definitely pushes it over the edge. Now I feel like I should sneek my ipod in while I'm shooting my wedding tomorrow. lol.

Thanks for the inspiration and the laughs. Glad you had a slower day too - you'll need to stock up as much as possible for this tour!

btw, offer still stands if you need to use our pad for anything - even for just a home cooked meal. ;-)

~Brienne

kennykimdotcom said...

Sweet dude. I need to get on the ball redo mine soon. :) JUst gave you a shoutout on my blog. Good times!

Enoch Photography said...

Are you kidding me? It looks fantastic! Keep it up DJ... love the layout, it's so you. //enoch