Wednesday, March 05, 2008

FULL-TIME? Poll on OSP and MASSIVE SALE!!!

Huge Showit Sale - ENDS tonight! This sale is massive so don't miss it! Over 100 people have ordered in the past 48 hours!!! See below for more info...

Also Go here and submit in the poll on OSP. Our industry is great because you can do wedding photography at the level you desire and I'm curious how many of you are full-time vs. how many are part-time.

Also, today was a fun day for me and Allie in London. We did one of those bus tours despite the blizzard....lol...j/k it has actually been nice and sunny but it was cold on top of the bus. brrrrrr...


Then tonight we went to eat at Nobu. My buddy Deyl has been telling me about this place for ages and we're gonna go to one in Vegas in a couple weeks but we figured we'd try one of them here too. :) Super good sushi but I'm still a Sakana fan.


DON'T MISS OUT on the insane sale going on with Showit Web right now! Yesterday we sent out my monthly newsletter with an unbelievable sale in it that ends TONIGHT! You can sign up for my newsletter by typing your email in the box to the right or on my davidjay.com site...and you can see the newsletter and HUGE discount by clicking here!

15 comments:

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kennykimdotcom said...

DJ you need a photographer (ahem) to follow you around to take some cool photos of you (and Allie too). :D By the way I'm saving you and Allie the new shirt. I'll give it to you at WPPI

Deyl said...

i love the sexy bent knee in that last photo. you never do that we took our bro photos together.

BTW, you gotta know how to order "off menu" at nobu :)

|| davidjay || said...

It's a euro thing...just wait till I show you the manbag I'm bringing home. I'll get you a matching one and we can wear it with our matching brown shirts from Amalfi.

xoxo

Jessica Brooke Harper said...

ohhh i miss you guys!! have tea and crumpets for me

Andres said...

Hey DJ, I was able to swing the trip and will be in Vegas for WPPI. I think there's a few Freedom and Slumber peeps going so we should hang out if you get some time! Can't wait! enjoy europe!

Lydia said...

Thanks for the discount!

Corey Hage said...

Seeing those pics makes me miss europe. Have a great time over there. I won't be at WPPI this year, hopefully we can catch up soon.

itsystitch said...

I am officially jealous. Nobu...drool...I have to settle for the Nobu cookbook and my husband's marginal cooking skills. New style sashimi is my fave from the book.

Kevin Sturm said...

I love the high school dance pose in streets of London!

Erin Harvey said...

Sweet I love the moving bus in the background!

Anonymous said...

Allie is one lucky gal. I hope you are having a wonderful time.

mary jane said...

Wie gehts? You two are so darn cute! Aufweidersehen!

Urban Bridesmaid Photography... said...

I am glad you are enjoying yourself in London! If you hang around till Monday you can experience first hand true English blizzard weather lol!

Mary Marantz said...

oh nice! We went to Nobu the summer we were working in London and it's the BEST! Nice, it's 9am and you have me craving sushi! :) Have a blast guys!

xoxo
M:)