Saturday, March 01, 2008

Another "Amazing" PPA group ;)


I had a blast this morning with the PPA group in Ohio. It was a regional convention so there were people from lots of different states that joined in. I got to see some long time friends from OSP that I hadn't seen in years and meet some new friends!


Unfortunately I had to jam to the airport right away because I'm headed back to SB tonight and then I have an 8am flight to Germany tomorrow. Phewww.... I feel good though! I had the chance to have dinner with David and LaDawn Ziser last night and it was so neat to get to hang out with this legend! David's been in the industry longer than I've been alive and he's still cranking! His "Digital Wakeup Call" tour is probably the most well known ever and I'm sure many of you went. Be sure to checkout his blog which has some awesome tips and tricks!


7 comments:

Adam Squier said...

Cool! We made it to the blog. It was great seeing you again this morning. Anyone who hasn't heard DJ speak is really missing out. We've been on OSP for years and we learned tons from just three hours (!) this morning.

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Okay I recognize 5 of the 6 people in that top pic...do I win another free year subscription to OSP? ;)

mac said...

Hi DJ,

where are you in Gemany and where can I see you speak or see you at work. I am really snoopy. :-)

Greetings from Duesseldorf,

Markus :-)

Jessica C. Moritz said...

OMG!!!! You are coming to GERMANY!!! I think I am going to faint! Why didn't I know anything about it??? Just by coincidence I heard it from Jessica Claire on [b]school... yeah if I would have known.. I wouldn't be in Malta right now! Hey, but why don't you and Allie pop over on your way back? Have the best of times!!!

michellemckibbenphotography said...

David,
I was at the PPO in Ohio Sat. and had the privilege to hear you speak (I drove all the way from Chattanooga, TN just to be there!) And it was well worth the drive! I just wanted to tell you that of all the speakers I listened to (they were all very good by the way) you were my favorite, by far. Not only did I learn things that will dramatically change my business, but beyond that, I was impressed by your humbleness and likeableness (for lack of a better word, if that even is a word). Everyone in my group said the same thing...there was just something about you that they really liked (I call that "favor"):) Maybe if you're ever in the Chattanooga area, I'll get a chance to meet you. By the way...the pics of Justin and Mary, rocked!! Another very "likeable" couple! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Daniel - you most likely don't recognize my pic above because I've been using a B/W pic of a little girl crying and rubbing her eyes in a field. Now, I have switched it to be a pic of me laughing!

=)

I recognize your pic for sure!

Have a great day everyone!

Camille Ackerman

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Lots of people I know!!!! Awesome!