Monday, July 23, 2007

Quick post

----> See Nike Plus widget to the right ----->

....to make everyone aware that I ran two miles yesterday...I could've run faster but it was my first time running in a month so I wanted to ease into it.

I also have a confession and that is that I haven't eaten any of the food I bought below. I realized after I bought it that I don't have a microwave at the new place yet so I couldn't make some of it and then I also don't have any bowls so I couldn't eat the cereal either. So I've still been eating out every meal.

11 comments:

Shyla said...

You know Deej... long before there were microwaves, there were these things called stoves. Prehistoric i know but they definitely get the job done ;)

Sarah Renée said...

Hahahaha....well said, Shyla, well said. :)

Chris Humphreys said...

L. O. L. !!!

Josh Newton said...

hey DJ - if you want, i can show you the recipes that got me through college! i lived off campus this last year and eating out started to kill me so bad that i was dying for anything good and simple to eat at home! i wish you the best of luck =P

Deyl said...

not to mention you got sausage in your burrito this am... you should try fruit :)

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! I agree with Deyl - you should get some fruit! And maybe some health food bars - no cooking.

Good luck!

Sarah Barlow said...

Microwaves are from the devil.
LOL!

I have had one of those Thai meals in the pantry for months but just can't figure out how to cook it!;) The restaurant cooking it is just so much better! haha!

Daniel J. Watkins said...

I'm not planning to run in any marathons any time soon...but I do have some old bowls I could send you. Do you want Bear in the Big Blue House, Sponge Bob, Dora the Explorer or Scooby Doo?

The City Girl said...

microwaves are bad for you (and the enviro), green machine!

amynave said...

running 2 miles = RIGHT ON:)

Nathan Sawatzky Photography said...

making me laugh yet again..lol hope your enjoying the new place!