Monday, July 02, 2007

In High Gear


I've been cranking into high gear and sorry for those of you who know by my actions that I'm a bit anxious and rushed right now. Life is good...too good it seams and I'm trying to remain focused on the right things and properly prioritze everything.

One thing I rarely have in my life is hard deadlines. Most of the the projects and businesses I run are pretty flexible and I can mold them around my life. I love that freedom and so recently this house stuff has stretched me a bit because everything seems high stress. This has to be signed today - this much money has to be in this account by this date..etc etc... not really my style but it's almost done. July 19th is the closing date and it couldn't come soon enough!

I'm glad I'll be busy until then. I leave tomorrow for Tennessee and then I go straight to Paris for the Planche Contact workshop with Bob Davis and then I'll be meeting up with some people in London which I'm really excited about because I missed them last time I was there. I plan to head to London on the 13th or 14th and then I head home to SB on the 16th. Phewww.... then the house closes and I have to head straight back out for a wedding in Chicago...lol...

9 comments:

Daniel J. Watkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicholaus Haskins said...

Yay Paris! Thats so cool! Are you taping out there so we Freedom Club members get to see what happens?

Unknown said...

Sounds like my life everyday man!

You will get through it. Hopefully your freedom days will be back to normal soon.

Paris is way cool. Have fun and take lots of pics.

Mary Marantz said...

oh goodness, that is a crazy schedule!! I'm SO excited for you & your new house...can't wait to see it! I know it's going to be amazing!

M:)

Deyl said...

even though you have to leave right after closing, paige and i will make sure to enjoy the place for you :)

Pastor Phil said...

I have deadlines everyday in my biz. Deadlines are real life.

Janell said...

You're bathed in prayer as you jet around and close on the house.

Justine Ungaro said...

Ooh, have fun with the house stuff. It's so much fun at the beginning. I'm getting ready to put my D.C. house on the market in a few weeks. Makes sense since I live in L.A. now. :) Can't wait to see pictures of it. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow..a workshop with Bob Davis. I really enjoyed Bob at the Chicago PartnerCon. He has so much experience with lighting. I have decided to put all my energy in getting good at lighting at weddings. I need a lot of help so if Bob ever comes to the Detroit area I would be real happy. I'm just getting my business of the ground and have alot of work to do but I'm passionate about it so I WILL suceed. Jim Shields
www.shieldsdigitalimages.com