Monday, January 29, 2007

Leaving London

We're just getting ready to head to the airport and head home...it's always kind of bitter sweet to have something like this end but I guess with each end there are new beginnings and I'm excited for those.

Thanks for sharing this experience with me. As I've said many times - I love you all and am so blessed to have you in my life.

...on a totally separate note there is a little Showit Web surprise here for those of you curious about some of the new features. (use your registration key to unlock it which you can get by logging into your account on the store or from the email sent to you after your order. Enjoy.

:)

8 comments:

Rodolfo Arpia said...

Thanks for the download DJ! I'm on it.

Have a safe trip home.

Anonymous said...

We all miss you too!
Come back to Europe when you want, you are friend and friends are always welcome to our homes!

theshotshot. said...

dj, thank you soooo much for the software update dude!

we were having ALL kinds of trouble with showitweb2 but instead of getting ahold of c.s. we just resorted back to using our pc version.

THIS NEW VERSION ROCKS! thanks a lot man.

JeffersonTodd said...

You guys are going to love this update. It takes care of a few issue in 2.0 plus adds a few new cool features like the Progress bar and the Preloading image!

Also, if I'm correct those of you who are still on 1.0 can download the 2.5 beta and enter your 1.0 number and you'll be using the new Lite version of the software which does not have the custom timing but will allow you to have the DVD ordering option.

Keep these things coming DJ!

Hybrid Photography said...

yeah!!! The new version rocks DJ!! Thanks!!!

TheStudioCoach.com said...

HI David, I know how you feel. For those who do not know me I was David's french voice on the french seminar. Thanks for all that you shared with me ( on my front row seat) and with all french friends that are still moved and motivated by your lecture. Kiss Vanessa for me....
I'll wave when your plane flies over Montreal.

Jean-Francois.

|| davidjay || said...

I'm stoked you guys are loving the new Showit Web Pro as much as I am!

Yea Jean Francois! What a pleasure meeting you and working with you on this workshop - I can't wait to connect up again!

Unknown said...

Nice work! I notice that my scroll wheel works now in the "Images" view. It never did before (at least on the PC version).

AND... I'm so STOKED about the DVD option!!! This is going to really ROCK!!!! Thanks DJ!