Monday, January 01, 2007

Cheers to a New Year!

For the past 3 years I've had weddings on New Years and it's always fun to bring in the new year that way because a wedding is really the ultimate celebration and the last couple of days have consisted of a wedding celebration like none I've ever seen.

I called in some big guns because I knew, like most big things in life, that there was no chance of handling this myself. So Dane Sanders, Jules Bianchi and Brett Austin gave up their holidays and we had the best time together! We got there at 11am and didn't leave till 2am! Whoa! If you are a U.S. soccer fan you'd know who the groom was so it was a cool wedding for me because I'm into soccer.

Here are some shots of us playing in the photobooth and their are more fun photobooth pictures on their blogs so click on their names and go see!



and at midnight they had fake snow shooting out from the ceiling and it covered everybody! It was crazy!!! :)

15 comments:

Liana said...

Supercool pics! Is Dana wearing a black velvet blazer!?? Luv those. Happy NY! Looks like ya'all worked an extra 5-hrs longer than we did yesterday...exhausted??

Stacy Cross said...

We worked last night AND tonight - whew! So fun though!!!!

Hey DJ - when I get good enough, I really really want to come shoot for you sometime - sounds like a party! :)

Deyl said...

looks like you worked about 15 hours more than i did :)

Shannon said...

looks like an absolute blast!! happy '07 deej!!

Sarah Barlow said...

WOW!!! Looks like it was a blast!! That photobooth thing is so great!
That's craziness how long you guys worked but I'm sure it was worth it!!

joy bianchi brown said...

fun stuff DJ fun stuff!! Glad you had fun with my sis... see you in Vegas! --JOY

Dane Sanders said...

Holy freakin' moly was that a blast! Thanks for everything dj!!

Jules Bianchi said...

DJ, you ROCK the HOUSE!! I LOVED spending my New Year's Eve with you. You were right, that wedding was off the hook! Any time you wanna shoot with me again, you just let me know.

-Matt said...

If you really shot LD's wedding, I need at least one supersneaked to me picture! (uh not of shoes or something lol)

That's cool - I heard he was getting married on Goal.com but never put 1+1 together that our soccer loving photographer would be shooting it!

Brett Austin said...

Awesome wedding! Unlike any other I've been too! You three did a fantastic job together!

JeffersonTodd said...

Looks like you had more fun than you did work! Wish I could have joined you for another New Years party!

Happy New Year!

amber said...

happy new year dj!! looks like you had a much more eventful night than mine!

Anonymous said...

LD?? As in "the" LD? Totally, completely awesome! I'm very envious, but sooo happy that it was you! I cant think of anyone that would be more excited about shooting that wedding.

|| davidjay || said...

Last NYE was awesome too JT!

Deyl - shutup! :P

Anonymous said...

Hi DJ,

How did you guys divide the labor? Who did what?

-TM