Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Beautiful Group!

The Freedom and Slumber party this week was just incredible. I'm still buzzing from it. There is something really special about having everyone here in my home - it creates a unique bond with all of us b/c it's like we become roommates for a few days!

Here's a shot of all of us that we took down by the beach during our "You are the Couple" shoot. I miss all of you and I hope our paths cross again soon!

After this we did a night shoot which is by far my favorite thing! Learning to shoot downtown at night with no flash is a great way to understand the different controllable variables in photography. This is one of my favorite shots and there are more in this facebook gallery.

Two spots opened up for another one of these workshops this coming weekend so if you're interested go here and reserve your spot.

A special thanks to Kristin Renee and Kenny Kim for being such a huge help! You both are amazing!

Now I have a mellow week and I'm gonna spend a lot of time reading and preparing for WPPI.

1 comment:

Ginger Murray said...

I'm so jealous Jaime got to go! Glad you all had a good time. The night shot is great:)