Sunday, February 15, 2009

Showit Suite info and Christian photographers hangout.

A couple quick things :) I just got into Vegas and I just wanted to let you know that we are in TOWER TWO (2) at the MGM Signature. Which is amazing and it's gonna be so fun to have you up to hangout!

The rooms are all connected so it should be easy to find and you don't need a room key to get up to the rooms which'll make it way easier. The roundtable and design sessions will be in suites 19-718 and 19-720 which means floor 19 room 718 and 720.

Also, on another note. The Christian photographers in Santa Barbara have been meeting every week at my house to read and pray together and it's been a really sweet time and they all want to get together out here and so on Tuesday morning at 8am we're gonna meet in the lobby of tower two (2) here at the MGM Signature and either come up to my suite or if there's a bunch of us we'll try and get a little ballroom or something to hangout and be together. If you're into that cruise over!

11 comments:

Lydia said...

Wish I was there! Have fun, all!

enomooshiki said...

wow... what an encouraging meeting for Christian Photographers?

i wonder if there's any in Los Angeles area

Brittany Leigh said...

awesome! can't wait!

Kat said...

That is a gr*8! I will wake up early for that :) I will be looking forward to it.

Ginger Murray said...

I had a Christian women photographer get together in October-- you reminded me that I gotta start planning the next one! It was so encouraging to talk faith and business with one another.
Enomooshiki-- put one together in your area!

I am super sad today that I'm not in Vegas this year... Hopefully next year. I went to MGM 2 weeks after WPPI last year with my husband when he was on business-- it was incredible. If you get a chance to see KA, it's amazing (not like you don't have other activities planned, ha! :))

Have a good time!

MA said...

You know OSP is down? Remember that new # you have? I don't have it. lol

Jen May said...

I wish I could be there! Is there a Christian photographers group in LA?

JASON ROB said...

Hey David! I would love to join your group of Christian photographers. I think it's a great idea to pray and fellowship together. It's more than just photography. I could drive to Las Vegas, it's only 4 and half hours drive for me. That would be nice to meet everyone and make friends. Have a great time! You and Jasmine ROCK!

KATEE said...

so rad.

Philippe and Patti said...

East coast anyone?

Kate Noelle said...

Oh man! I missed it! :( I'm so bummed!