Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Beloved


What a time! Wow! Yesterday was amazing.

I got up early to another stunning desert sunrise and then a bunch of Christian photographers from as far as Malaysia came up to my suite and we just chatted about all the cool things God is doing in our lives. I've been to WPPI four times and the two hours spent with these new friends was definitely the highlight of all of them.

(s0rry to my gorgeous friends on the right side of this picture b/c the flash bounced off the mirror and makes it look like they got only 1/2 of a spray on tan. lol)

...and another highlight came when I got to meet this sweetheart! You may already know who she is but if not you'll find out soon enough. I've been in love with her music from the moment I heard it and when we sat down for lunch I noticed a beautiful tattoo on her arm saying "You are Beloved" and I am! Seriously. My name "David" in Hebrew means "Beloved" - isn't that crazy! I used to have a little plaque on my wall growing up and so did she b/c her name means beloved too! Anyway...more to come...

6 comments:

Ginger Murray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger Murray said...

Amy Seeley...? Or no?

Gorgeous tat.

Deyl said...

funny, she doesn't look like a "david"

jamiedelaine said...

Aw! Love it! Thanks so much again for everything this week DJ.

amynave said...

Ummm yaaaaa can you do some photoshop retouching on my face. That tan line is out of control:P Glad you are home safe and sound:)

MattDJ said...

Nice. Wish I could have been there. Kudos to you for hosting that!