Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Symphony and LeAnn Rimes

Last night I went to the Symphony and it was so fun! I had no idea!

*Don't pay any attention to the woman in the background being strangled

Nashville just built the most incredible new Symphony building and they have these Pop-Symphony concerts and last night my friends Jen Kroll and Tiffany McCullough invited me to go see LeAnn Rimes and it was amazing. Tiffany is an accomplished violinists so she scored us some great seats!

At one point in the show LeAnn Rimes even waved to me. The guy sitting next to me mistakenly thought she was waving to him because he helps produce her records but I know she was actually waving to me.

6 comments:

Dane Sanders said...

Question ... (this is where you picture Dwight Schrute talking) ... are any of these fine ladies - including ms. rimes - in line for the ms. jay title?

Many were thinking it. I've been nominated to ask and will continue to do so whenever you wander to foreign cities to go on dates ... lol.

Ginger Murray said...

lol! "Hi LeAnn!"
She was amazing when I saw her at a concert once. I love her new stuff.

Ginger Murray said...

oh, ps.... LeAnn is married:) It was a good idea though, Dane. She's a cutie!

Holritz Photography said...

Dude, are you still there tmr? Any free time?

I could text you, but I'm too lazy to walk in the other room and get my phone.

love love loves.

a

kennykimdotcom said...

you crack me up! have fun in TN!

Jen Kroll said...

She was totally waving at you!