Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dane Sanders Workshops!


Dane just finished his first of a series of workshops in Houston and it rocked! Look at this awesome crew! Dane is a phenominal photographer and in my book he is also one of the top educators in our industry... and the value he is bringing to these workshops is unmatched and there are a few spots left in a city near you.

Click here and sign up now b/c space is limited.

You get a ton of free stuff for signing up and one of the things is a free copy of his excellent book - Fast Track Photographer. This is a solid book so even if you can't make the workshop go buy a copy and read it b/c it will help you define yourself as a businesses person and an artist.

Rock on,
DJ

7 comments:

englexas photography said...

pst...he was in houston ;)

|| davidjay || said...

haha...ooops.... I wrote Denver first and then Austin...lol...I guess I'm still doped up on these meds but thanks for the fix.

:)

Nameless and Anonymous said...

wow, I just went to the site for the workshop and it sounds AMAZING and he's coming to San Diego too...I totally wish I could afford this. I hope he does this again next year.

englexas photography said...

I got to go to one of the free sessions and it was fabulous, wish I could've been there for the whole thing - I highly recommend it to everyone!

Jenn & Adam Linke said...

I had a chance to hear him speak in Houston and he is extremely inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, these guys are pretty awesome. I'm not sure San Francisco peeps will be able to compete.

Lydia said...

Oh, I think SF will compete and win! Can't wait to see you there, Dane!