Friday, May 22, 2009

Amy Hinden! Sweet Website!

This morning Jasmine Star sent me a link to Amy Hinden's new site and I love it! Checkout Amy's bio section which uses short video clips to make the page very dynamic and engaging! I LOVE it!

Speaking of video! Just today we are releasing our SmugMug and Vimeo video Widgets!!!! YEA! Now you don't have to worry about compressing or uploading or anything simply copy and paste the URL of your video on SmugMug or Vimeo and the video will play lightening fast right on your website! We just changed over Jasmine's video which used to be kinda chunky but checkout how fast it plays now!

8 comments:

Wayne Toshikazu said...

That's a sweet site, man. So glad to see people putting some amazing stuff out there with SIS. Love it!

Jasmine said...

My video was chunky? Are you saying I'm fat?

|| davidjay || said...

lol - no silly - your video was chunky b/c I'm not smart enough to know how to compress it properly! How do you like it now with the new SmugMug feed?

Lydia said...

Jasmine's site still doesn't play well for me, but I'm so excited about all the new additions! Can't wait to get my SIS next week!

|| davidjay || said...

Hey Lydia! :) I'm excited to see what you create!

...also...if you have a minute...is it the video on J* site that doesn't play well for you? ...or other pieces...any feedback is awesome so we can keep optimizing everything.

Thanks and send me a link to your site when you're ready! Rock on!

AHS Photography said...

Thanks so much for featuring my site! While Show it is awesome, I just wanted to clarify that this is not a Show It site. My friends over at 805collective.com made this for me. They do awesome work!

Amy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my site! While Show it is awesome, I just wanted to clarify that this is not a Show It site. My friends over at 805collective.com made this for me. They do awesome work!

Lydia said...

Hey DJ, it's just the starting video itself. I can play most videos without pause, but Jasmine's still starts and stops every few seconds.