Friday, June 29, 2007

Waiting...


Waiting..., originally uploaded by davidjay13.

Me, Deyl, and Brett are chillin outside the AT&T store waiting for 6:00 to roll around... We went to one store earlier and that's the picture you see. I parked my car at the end of the line so I could be more comfortable but when I heard the line was half as long at the store in goleta I was outta there!

So we're out by Costco and thinking about buying some patio furniture at Costco to wait on!

More to come...

6 comments:

c r y s t a l said...

how funny! Hope you're having fun! haha! :)

Sarah Barlow said...

OMG!! You boys...

Raya Carlisle said...

I watched a few news reports and everyone seemed to be skeptical that Apple would be able to sell these phones...Looks like they have nothing to worry about. Call me when you get yours : )

Deyl said...

you mean "renting" patio furniture from Costco :)

Dane Sanders said...

Check out cutframe ... becker's doing the same thing in irvine. You guys are crazy. It's so much better just to outsource these kinds of errands don't you think?

Unknown said...

y'all are crazy! we just passed the line here in santa rosa, too. and it's 7pm!