Friday, June 22, 2007

Flyleaf and Britt Nicole!

Buy these two songs!

I just bought that Flyleaf video on iTunes! Here's the video on YouTube and you can buy the video for only $2. I also bought Britt Nicole's song "I Wann Set the World on Fire" which I ABSOLUTELY LOVE and everyone says they come to my Myspace page daily to listen to it and it just came for sale so buy it here!


Simon Terry said...

David, go buy the whole Flyleaf album right now.

Great hard rock songs with some lower-key, more melodic stuff mixed in.

Cassie is my favorite song on the whole album, great windows down summer driving music :)

|| davidjay || said...

Nice! :) I'm on it!

Stacy Cross said...

Oh man - I LOVE that song. :) It's so's what I call a "cry of my heart" song. :)

Richard Tallent said...

Flyleaf rocks! I was introduced to them by the Pandora service and soon bought every CD. Then I saw them in concert a few months ago, it was worth every penny.

I'm kicking myself that I didn't get Family Value Tour tickets in time to see them and Evanescence locally next month.