Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Text Messages


I love getting text messages from you and if you ever wonder if I got it or not - I probably didn't. Blackberry's system for text messages is good for people who only get a handful of email a day but I've been getting 400-600 emails a day (only 100-200 that I actually have to respond to. The rest are orders and forum posts) so the text messages get buried fast.


I try and respond to all my email but it's easy for it to take over. Yesterday I sent 101 emails which is my new all time high so thanks for understanding if it takes me a little while to respond....and if it's a photography or business related question be sure to ask it on OpenSourcePhoto! :)

Blessings!
DJ

7 comments:

Daniel J. Watkins said...

You didn't write back to me??? I'm hurt. Oh, wait, I didn't write to you...good point.

Anonymous said...

i think you need to outsource your e-mail communication..:)

|| davidjay || said...

Compliments of Jeff Jochum -

Step #1 - NEVER outsource something critical to your growth and survival. Ever. In a small, lifestyle business like wedding photography, this normally includes networking for referrals, reputation marketing and other outbound things that require your touch.

My communication falls in this category :)

Anonymous said...

i agree...you need some fun as well...:)

Anonymous said...

H-O-R-S-E equals growth. I will see you on the court. Ryan cant touch this.

I only respond to gifts.

Anonymous said...

Hey DJ,
Off topic of your post, but do you want to go to a Robert Kyosaki seminar? Maybe we can a group!
Here's the link
https://secure.ga3.org/03/kaet_rich_dad

Later!
Anna

|| davidjay || said...

Yea! That'd be awesome Anna! I didn't check the link but if I'm around I'll totally go!