Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm flattered! :)

Apparently many of you think I did some photoshop on my muscles in the previous post. Dan posted and I got a few emails as well so I am deeply flattered.

Here is the video that I took that picture from...and look for lots of killer new water video from today because we got to swim with the dolphins and it was insane!

Again thank you so much for thinking that I photoshoped my muscles when I did not. I can't believe how proud that makes me! You guys are the best! I love you!

Click here to watch the video

9 comments:

amynave said...

I was going to say wow he has super buff arms for not working out. Good jeans I guess.

P.S. I guess you are super flattered, you posted it twice:) LOL

Anonymous said...

i believed it.

Tim Halberg said...

I like your pose on gary's blog much better! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm personally glad you left your shorts on for that one :p

Anonymous said...

yeah dude, now we know how you got those big guns!

ew

c r y s t a l said...

Wow, looks like good times! I'm loving the underwater pics!! Too fun! And the cooking class - how neato!

So glad to finally get back on your blog again. I've been having some withdrawls! :)

Liana said...

Be SEXY!!! muahahahaha

xoxox

your xtreme friends

c r y s t a l said...

OMG! Just saw the pic on Gary's blog.....you give whole new meaning to sessyBACK(end)...... yikes! :)

Daniel J. Watkins said...

Must be from carrying all of that coin to the bank every week! ;p