Thursday, March 16, 2006

Scott Corridan


Yesterday I was so stoked because I got to meet Scott Corridan who is a BIG BIG BIG TIME wedding designer and you've probably already seen some of the magic he's done on TV or in a magazine because it's everywhere, but anyway, it was such an honor to meet him and his lovely assistants and we're working a wedding together later this year and it's gonna be such a killer Santa Barbara wedding! I'm so stoked!

Another thing that was so cool about Scott is that he's so humble...and I notice the same thing with Mike Colon and it always cracks me up because these guys, who are the absolute best and at the top of what they do have such a down to earth view of themselves and are such awesome guys.

I'm so blessed!
DJ

7 comments:

Deyl said...

Bro,
your humility has always rocked me! Ken Blanchard told me that ego is an acronym that means "Edging God Out"

Anonymous said...

Woah you weren't joking when you said BIG BIG BIG, he seems like an awesome designer! The video (or rather short film) on his site is amazing!

Alison B. said...

"it always cracks me up because these guys, who are the absolute best and at the top of what they do have such a down to earth view of themselves and are such awesome guys. "

Hmm...kind of like you, DJ

Eric McCarty said...

Hi David. It was great to meet you last week in Atlanta at the PUG meeting Wednesday night. I was the red head guy with the wife who is totally too hot for him. Sorry we weren't able to catch your seminar the next day. Had previous plans. We had to slip out to the Bahamas the next day. I just posted some images from the trip on my blog.

The next time you get a chance to see Bebo Norman, don't forget to mention you know his cousin!

Anonymous said...

hey i really like your photos!
i just wanted to ask how you do that kind of border for your pictures? is it some plug in?
thanks!

|| davidjay || said...

You guys are too nice and I wish I was more like these two guys!

Eric! Great meeting you in Atlanta and it looks like you and your family had a blast! ..and I love the quote on the bottom of your page!

The border was made with our new bordering program called Showit Borders! It's so amazing and we don't have it up on the regular site yet but you can see a video of it in action by clicking here!

:)

Van Buren Photography said...

"ego is an acronym that means "Edging God Out" "
That is such a powerful statetment.

Tim- I agree with you. I watched his video and wow!