Friday, March 24, 2006

OSP - everywhere!

When I was out in Seattle seeing The Fonginator teach us how to sell albums and make tons more money Missy Carl had one of these and I thought it was so awesome and I can't believe it's taken me this long to get one! Last month I was only home for 8 days so I spent a fortune on internet at the hotels and the airports! It's always $10 every day at the hotel and then if you wanna get online from the airport it's another $10 so with this little card I can get online anytime - anywhere for only $80 a month!

...and it's fast! I can't believe it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, If I were to become a destination photog I would totally get one. I'm going to rack up bucks at WPPI on internet access BIG time.

Tim Halberg said...

Why this over the Verizon card?

|| davidjay || said...

I have the Verizon card - same thing just different logo. :)

Tim Halberg said...

sweet

Deyl said...

i prefer dial up

Melissa Carl said...

Yeah when Gary wanted to get this card I thought he was just doing his thing by wanting everything there is for your computer or camera... so I told him it was a waste of money. Of course when he got one I was like "I want one" LOL

J@KE said...

I think I need a computer first. lol.