Friday, July 03, 2009

Get FREE :)


Chris Anderson is the editor for Wired Magazine and a brilliant dude. He wrote a book called the The Long Tail that totally nailed what was happening with digital distribution and instantly became one of my favorite books. I've listened to it six times!

So when I heard he was coming out with a new book called FREE I was intrigued and watched some videos he had put out about his thoughts on it and was once again "enlightened" if you will, about where things are headed.

A week ago he put up this blog post up and said he was going to send out 50 prerelease copies to people with a megaphone but we had to prove it so he asked for info like our Facebook pages, blog stats, twitter accounts, etc etc... and so I sent him all that stuff - and I was one of the chosen 50!

I've just started devouring the book because we will be making an announcement TOMORROW which is highly related to this subject. :) .... so get ready...

FREE is here and it's changing things!

3 comments:

Quirky Christa said...

You've piqued my curiosity :) Can't wait til tomorrow. Oh and Happy July 4th too!

Deyl said...

siiiick!! see you on the freedom yacht!!

Michael + Anna Costa said...

Oooooooo. Can't wait to read it! (Guess, I'll have to wait for the regular release like everyone else... :)