Saturday, August 20, 2005

davidjay.com is here!

Six months after my friend Todd and I first dreamed up this crazy idea IT'S HERE!


In the months to come we will be adding wedding shows from Block Island (Rhode Island), Bel Air (California), and Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) so be sure to checkout the Schedule section to see more info about those weddings!


Enjoy the experience and may God bless you in everything you do!


Cheers,


DJ


p.s. If you'd like to be added to my monthly mailing list please subscribe through the "Contact" page on the website...all future mailings will come from that list.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh David! What an amazing site, you just keep outdoing yourself over and over. When I was watching the gallery of your favorite wedding images my family had to come in and find out why I was talking to the computer. "Woww", "oohhh", "awwwhhh". I think they thought I was loosing my mind until they saw your beautiful images, WOW!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING! You rock!
~Alisha